NC State is proud to be hosting a Thematic Forum in partnership with the Association of International Education Administrators (AIEA). The forum is designed to explore opportunities to enhance student success and faculty engagement through innovative partnerships with industry, nonprofits, and the private sector. NC State is uniquely positioned to offer the forum due to extensive partnerships in the Research Triangle area that allow new levels of global competitiveness and competence among students, faculty, and staff. With resources for internationalization becoming more limited each year, industry partnerships open new opportunities for students and faculty to engage with businesses in a global context to prepare graduates for the world economy.
- Dates: March 21-22 (full schedule below)
- Location: Talley Student Union at NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina – Piedmont Ballroom (3rd floor)
- Cost: Free, Attendees Responsible for Travel Expenses
- Audience: Senior International Officers, directors of international programs, faculty members, and industry leaders
Registration is now closed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Explore opportunities and challenges of industry partnerships in international education.
- Learn about innovative examples and plan ways to connect students with industry in a meaningful global context.
- Hear from successful international student entrepreneurs.
- Learn about entrepreneurial industry connections relating to faculty excellence.
Hear from key industry and university leaders
AIEA attendees will be welcomed to NC State by Chancellor Randy Woodson and Vice Provost for International Affairs, Dr. Bailian Li, followed by two days of engaging sessions involving presentations, discussions and panels by leaders in industry and international education.
E. Wayne Holden
As the President of RTI International, Dr. Holden oversees one of the world's leading research institutes that provides research and technical services to governments and businesses in more than 75 countries.
Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina's President and CEO, Mr. Geolas coordinates initiatives and efforts to ensure the Park remains at the forefront of technology and applied science.
Contact us for more information
The Office of International Affairs