- Create a slide using the Billboard templates on brand.ncsu.edu. If you’re not using a template, be sure to include the NC State Global logo, use red in your slide and Arial as your font.
- Save the slide in jpeg or png image format: 1920 x 1080 pixels or 16:9 ratio, 72 resolution.
- In PowerPoint, Mac: Select the slide, go File>Export>JPEG (under the File Format)>Width: 1920; Height: 1080.
- To check the image resolution, in Mac: Open with the Preview (default): Tools>Adjust Size>Enter 72 in Resolution
- Go to billboard.ncsu.edu and log in with your Unity ID and password (in the upper right corner).
- In the Community section, click the “Add a Slide” and upload your slide filling out all fields.
- When the slide is uploaded, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org that you have a slide to be added to our division’s screens.
If you need any assistance, please e-mail Sarah Knapp at email@example.com.