UPDATE – 2:30pm Nov. 18th The Passport Fair is closed early. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please visit travel.state.gov to apply for your passport.
Join us for the 12th Annual NC State Passport Fair to get a new passport or renew existing documents. Representatives from the Department of State will be on site to process your passport and passport photos will also be available for a small fee. If you plan to study abroad or travel internationally, this fair is a great opportunity to get your passport application submitted conveniently on campus in just one stop. The Passport Fair is open to the public, so bring your friends and family! No appointment necessary. Processing time is 2-3 weeks.
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Location: Witherspoon Student Center, Washington Sankofa Room 126
2810 Cates Ave., Raleigh, NC 27695
Please bring the following with you:
- Form DS-11 if you are applying for the first time, or under age 16*. Form DS-82 if you can submit a previous U. S. passport issued to you in the last 15 years, when you were age 16 or older.
- Certified copy of your U. S. citizenship evidence that lists parent(s) name. NOTE: Photocopies, notarized copies, and hospital birth certificates are not acceptable. Acceptable forms of evidence of U.S. citizenship.
- Valid photo ID. Examples: driver’s license, state-issued ID, student ID. Acceptable forms of identification.
- A photocopy, front and back, of your valid photo ID. (A copy machine will be available at the Passport Fair.)
- One color passport photo, size: 2” x 2”. Photos can be taken at the fair for a fee of $5.00 payable by cash or check made out to “NC State University.”
- Appropriate passport fees. NOTE: Only checks and money orders will be accepted. NO CASH! Checks must be made out to “US Department of State.”
- Adult passport fees: $110/passport book; $30/passport card
- Minor (under 16) passport fees: $80/passport book; $15/passport card
- A $25 application fee is charged for each application submitted.
*Children under 16 require the consent of both parents, or the parent having sole legal custody, for passport issuance. Please see travel.state.gov for more information.
For more information, contact the Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-3201.