Please fill out all of the questions below with your nomination for the 2021 Global Engagement Awards to be announced May 25 at 9:30 a.m. EDT. All nominations are due May 14 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
- Ginger Davis Outstanding Service Award: Recognizes an employee who demonstrates outstanding service to Global Engagement by going above and beyond their scope of work
- Campus Outreach Award: Recognizes an employee for work that contributes to advancing and integrating diversity and cross-cultural initiatives on campus
- Rookie of the Year Award: Recognizes an employee who has excelled in the first 18 months of their position. UPDATE: For Spring 2021 awards, we have extended this to 24 months.
- Think and Do Award: Recognizes an employee who exhibits resourcefulness, an innovative spirit, and implements new processes to significantly impact the productivity and efficiency of Global Engagement
- Pride of the Wolfpack: Recognizes individual employees for a special or unique contribution to their college or unit or to the campus community. The award is intended to acknowledge the special achievements, notable accomplishments, meritorious behavior, or exemplary performance of employees in our division. This may include, but is not limited to, innovative initiatives, exceptional leadership, engagement with the community, campus outreach, and business operations. Please note: One candidate for the POTW will be selected by our internal awards committee. That person would then put forward as our nominee for the award from our division.
Global Engagement Internal Award Nomination