Through NC State Global, NC State faculty and staff enjoy access to a number of international research and funding opportunities.
- AC21 Special Project Fund: This fund supports the development of research and educational exchange between AC21 members by providing seed funding for a variety of collaborative research projects and activities.
- Harry C. Kelly Memorial Fund for U.S.-Japan Scientific Cooperation: This fund supports scholarships and fellowships for exchange students in the sciences and engineering at NC State and for study of the Japanese language.
- Adelaide-NC State Research Starter Grants: The goal of this strategic partnership is to advance collaboration and academic exchanges between NC State and the University of Adelaide. Starter grants award pump-priming and early-contact partner outreach.
- Global Project Supplement Fund: NC State Global supports faculty and staff through an annual fund that provides up to $1,000 travel awards to encourage global engagement.
- Israel Visiting Scholar Program: This fund supports travel between North Carolina and Israel for scholars in each country to promote scientific research and to share technological capabilities.
- Internationalization Seed Grants: This fund supports new international projects to improve the range of NC State’s global partnerships with up to $5,000 in seed funding.
- UGPN Research Collaboration Fund: This fund supports international activities leading to research collaborations between researchers at the University Global Partnership Network’s partner institutions. These awards support substantive engagement that leads to high-quality outputs.
- Nagoya University-NC State Research Collaboration Seed Grants: NC State Global offers funding for NC State faculty to enhance research collaboration and academic exchange with colleagues at Nagoya University in Japan.