- Find Your Research Office: One of the first things you should do when developing a proposal is contact your College Research Office.
- Proposal Development Unit: NC State’s Proposal Development Unit supports faculty in the preparation of large-scale, multidisciplinary proposals (greater than $1 million).
- Important ID Numbers & Info: Find important information for proposal submission, including NC State ID numbers and the appropriate signatories.
- Info on Working with Human Subjects Abroad: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services offers specialized information on working with human subjects abroad.
- NC State Proposal Submission Process: The Office of Sponsored Programs and Regulatory Compliance Services (SPARCS) has outlined 6 steps to the proposal process at NC State.
- Get Approval to Work with Human Subjects: Any research at NC State involving human subjects must go through the NC State Institutional Review Board.