The Office of Global Engagement recently announced the recipients of funding for NC State faculty to enhance research collaboration and academic exchange with colleagues at Nagoya University in Japan.
The longstanding relationship between NC State and Nagoya University serves as a strategic partnership to leverage complementary strengths and inter-disciplinary scholarship in the advancement of research collaboration and academic exchanges. These awards are designed to provide pump-priming and early contact partner outreach with the expectation that they will lead to more substantive engagement.
Funds will support international travel and related activities leading to high-quality research collaboration.
Congratulations to the 2018 funded proposals:
- Toward novel multifunctional spintronic devices using hybrid two-dimensional quantum materials
- NC State PI: Dali Sun, College of Sciences
- Nagoya University PI: Tomoyasu Taniyama
- Perovskite oxygen sorbents for air separation in a thermal swing – circulating fluidized bed
- NC State PI: Fanxing Li, College of Engineering
- Nagoya University PI: Ichiro Naruse